LAURIE MISCHLEY, ND
Dr. Mischley is a resource for the unconventional and is willing to think outside the box. Her goal in health care is to educate, integrate, and stimulate.
To serve as a liaison between the medical sciences and patients. To empower. To make people aware of their options. Treat the person, not the disease. She has a passionate commitment to continual learning.
Dr. Mischley is not accepting new patients, but is referring within the office.
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Parkinson's Disease (PD)/Parkinsonism
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Brain Injury
Conundrum's & Incurables
- Dietary Advice
- Food Allergies (IgE, IgG, and IgA
- Identification of deficiencies & toxicities
- Environmental Medicine / Avoiding toxicity
- Longevity and Wellness